Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Slow Summer Slump

Well it's official.....back to school is less than a month away for my kiddos....less for those in more southern areas of the country I've heard. That means 4th quarter is right around the corner.....and hopefully more sales.

I don't know about all of you, but sales have been BRUTAL this summer. Before shipping fees, I sold all of $112 in July on eBay (with about $7k listed). Like 8 items. Amazon was give or take $400. We all know its slow but when Amazon has 0 sales for 6 days and eBay goes for a few weeks, I get legit concerned.

I'm hoping for a HUGE Halloween. We have so much Halloween listed on Amazon, dozens upon dozens of costumes for eBay and lots of baby clothes!

After that is Christmas. We spent about 1k at 70-90% off that I'm just praying for great returns......because then spending hangover comes.

Right now my NWT Justice (primarily) clothes, backpack, and lunchbox sales have picked up a little bit.

How is everyone else doing sales wise?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding me to your sidebar. I kinda miss that format when I went with one of Blogger's newer templates.
    Added you now to my Feedly.
    I really need to git to gitting on selling some of my collectibles. I tell myself I am going to do it, then I never do. Lawd knows, I need the Christmas cash!
    http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete