Monday, June 19, 2017

Getting ready for a yard sale.....christmas is the theme

So yard sale Saturday if all goes as planned. Issue is that my attic is so fill and miserably hot it is hard to organize. So I've started taking all the christmas items and prepping them to send to Amazon.  Next is Halloween costumes for eBay!

Our target had these 90% off but instead of in the christmas section they left them in the home endcap with bath towels so it was a major win for me.

Hoping for no rain on Saturday. Happy thrifting everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you for success and good weather!

    Two years ago, those were the hottest theft item - they actually topped AC units for the copper. Last year, apparently they made an improvement that you could chain it to a tree or fence as an antitheft strategy. If yours has that feature, be sure to mention that if you can. I think everyone on the street into our neighborhood had one or more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks definately fingers crossed. I feel like its rained every weekend so far.

      You are right about 2 years ago; our local news was even telling people not to buy them 2nd hand. This is the motion one so its a year newer so it should have the antitheft on it.
      I kinda wanted to keep 1 but they are super popular in our neighborhood too. Maybe I'll keep the inflatable Homer Simpson in the Santa suit 8 feet high instead....maybe not :D

      Delete
  2. I can't tell what's in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star Shower Motion. They retail for $50/each and I got for $5. They are currently $28 on Amazon so I sure hope the price goes back up.

      Delete
  3. Those are so cool my sister in law had those last year...good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete