Friday, May 5, 2017

A promising yard sale find

These days with the every increasing price of postage and limited storage space, I try to stick to items I can either sell local or they can go first class.


Dude at Money in the Garage Blog has talked about inflatable yard decorations and how he has had success flipping them. Personally I have never found them either at all or a decent price to flip.

This past weekend was different.


Sorry I definately didn't realize this picture was so dark.

4x 8-9 foot Christmas inflatables marked at $5 each (each has a store tag of $70+). Also included was an extra air pump which will go into my yard sale next weekend. I talked them into $15 for all 4.

Not too bad....I can probably get a bigger tax write off if it comes to that.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment