Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BOLO Skylanders Kaos Trap

When you are out shopping, it may pay to check the video game section.

This Kaos trap retails for $5.99....if you can find it. I ordered 7 off eBay for $14 a piece and they have already started selling on Amazon for $49.99 each (or 200% profit after fees). Within 2 days on Amazon I went from being 1 of the highest prices to the lowest. One being auctioned off on eBay has 13 bids and up to $103.50. Most on eBay sell for $30-60.

Kaos is the main enemy of the Skylanders series; this trap is needed to ultimately beat the game. Personally I'm not buying the game for my oldest till next year when it is 1/3 of the price it is now :D

I'm not sure if I have done a post about selling "hot toys"; as an eBayer I have no issue buying low and reselling the "hot toys" but as a mom I want to be able to find the toys my kids want at a reasonable price. In this case I bought them off eBay so I don't feel bad.

2 comments:

  1. Children's new toy sections in stores scare and puzzle me. I can never find anything specific, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. there are crazy spreadsheets to predict the hot toys but i havent figured it out

      Delete